Registration is open from February 10, 2019: please click on the appropriate fee to start registration.
|Category||Early registration||Late registration|
|From 2019/02/10||From 2019/03/16|
|to 2019/03/15||to 2019/04/30|
|Non-Student, Non-IEEE Member||550 €||600 €|
|Non-Student, IEEE Member||500 €||550 €|
|Student, Non-IEEE Member||450 €||500 €|
|Student, IEEE Member||400 €||450 €|
|Accompanying Person (participation to all social events)||100 €||100 €|
Registration fees include:
- access to all scientific sessions and the exhibitor’s area
- participation to the technical trainings or hackathon
- conference bag, including proceedings
- printing of posters for authors of accepted papers
- coffee breaks
- all lunches during the conference
- social events: Breizh Welcome (icebreaker) on Tuesday, Cocktail Cruise on Wednesday, Gala Dinner on Thursday
Free registration for selected students under conditions: first author of an accepted paper, student ID proof, accepted in the student contest and/or specific student application (with letter of support). Application deadline: January 15, 2019. Notification: February 10, 2019 (updated).
At least one of the authors of each accepted paper has to register. Each registration will cover one accepted paper if paid at the student fee, or two accepted papers if paid at the full fee.