The conference will be located in the Campus of University of South Brittany in Vannes.
The main conference will be held from May 22th to 24th 2019 with the following special features:
- All accepted papers will be presented in poster sessions, and more than 50% of them also in oral sessions, split into special sessions and regular sessions; posters will be printed for free by the conference organizers.
- A contest specific to urban remote sensing will be organized, see more details.
- Some awards will be given for best paper and best student paper.
- Industrial exhibition.
Some satellite events will be organized on May 21st 2019, before the main conference:
- 4 technical trainings on software solutions for urban remote sensing: Deep Learning, Earth Engine, MicMac, OTB.
- A urban remote sensing-related hackathon.
And beyond this scientific program, various social events will take place!