Submissions of final versions should be formatted in accordance with the IEEE guidelines. All accepted papers will be considered for publication in IEEE Xplore.
In addition, copyrights have to be included. Please follow the steps below.
Deadline for submitting camera-ready papers is March 15th, 2019.
Step 1 – Add the applicable copyright notice
found below, to the bottom of the first page of your final paper in the footer. This step should be completed before creating the PDF of your final paper.
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
– For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0009-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0009-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
– For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0009-8/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
The template for final version (with copyright) for IEEE conference proceedings can be found here (updated on Feb, 25th, 2019):
Please use these templates to ensure IEEE Xplore compatibility.
(Changes in templates concern:
– The bottom of first page in the Word template (select the correct copyright depending on your affiliation)
– The 16 Lines after “\maketitle” command where you have to select the adequate copyright notice.)
Step 2 – IEEE Xplore compatibility
Once your pdf is ready and it includes the IEEE copyright notice at the bottom of the first page, we encourage authors to check the compatibility using PDF eXpress: www.pdf-express.org
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users – Click Here link.
- Enter the following: 46748x for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid. Upload your file, convert it, and check the status of conversion. Once the conversion is complete, a report will be generated for the file conversion. Check whether conversion was successful, otherwise some changes are needed.
Step 3 – Update your paper in easychair
The submission of final paper should be done through Easychair, following this link.